Are you looking for a proper health diet plan? Then you are in the right place. Now let me tell you something, if you looking for a healthy diet plan on the internet, you will get lots of diet chart on the internet but every chart is perfect, of which is the perfect diet plan, But you are lucky you are here, This is a closely supervised weight loss program that will depend on a lifestyle change that includes choosing the right foods and incorporating in your daily regimen. Just check it out.
Mega Health Diet Plan to Attain Good Health
- Breakfast: Mega health bar or shake, may add fruit for taste and more energy.
- Lunch: Mega health bar or shake, may add fruit for taste and more energy.
- Snack: Fruit, soup, mega health product, a bowl of cereal, beef jerky, one-half sandwich, Oats.
- Dinner: Choice of Beef, Chicken, Fish, or Roasted Pork. Very large portion of fruit, vegetables, or salad.
- Snack: Mega health bar or shake, may add fruit.
Foods to Avoid:
- No Fried Foods: No Fries, tamales, taquitos, fried chicken or potato chips, kurkure, and all that junk food.
- High Carbohydrate: Limit or eliminate potatoes, bread, pasta, tortillas, and rice.
- Limit: candy, cakes, sodas, whole milk, and excess alcohol consumption.
- Butter: “I don’t believe that it’s Not Butter” only spray.
- Salad: Get your favourite salad dressing on the side, a small amount. Sour Cream: Naturally Yours (container looks like a cow) fat-free.
- Beverages: Water, iced teas, Propels, and diet soda. Drink 6-8 glasses of water a day.
Start slow, but eventually Forty-Five to Fifty minutes is our goal 4-5 times a week. Walking, Cycling , Swimming, Stair Master , Running, Light Upper Body Exercise. Start out walking 15 minutes from your house, then walk 15 minutes back. Don’t forget to warm up before exercising, like doing push ups, pull ups, chin ups, skipping rope, etc.
This program’s goal is to prevent or treat diabetes, hypertension, depression, heart disease, sleep apnea, high cholesterol, and cancer prevention. your success depends on asking questions you are unaware of, and making gradual changes to your diet and exercise regimen.
Eating Guide for Dinner:
- SANDWICH- Take away 50% of the bread, keep all the meat and vegetables, skip the chips.
- CHINESE FOOD- All the meat and vegetables have a small amount of rice, no egg roll, no wonton or chow mein
- MEXICAN FOOD- All the meat and vegetables, one small tortilla with only a tablespoon of rice and beans. Take the chips off the table.
- PASTA- Half the usual amount with meat or chicken, salad, no bread.
- STEAK OR CHICKEN DINNER- Meat, salad,vegetables, half a potato and no bread.
- PIZZA- Limit it to one slice with a large portion of salad and no bread.
- HAMBURGER- Grilled large size burger with half the bun and no fries.
- BAR-B-QUE- Have the ribs, steak, or chicken, salad, and no fruit. No potato salad or chips.
SNACKS:- Suggested Snacks:-
- Beef Jerky
- Slice of Ham or Turkey
- Low Fat Yogurt
- Any Mega Health Bar
- Small sandwich with one slice of bread
- Piece of fruit or vegetable
- Can of Soup (not creamy)